Orange County Crisis Call Center
The Orange County Crisis Call Center connects people in need of support for mental illness, substance use, developmental disability, sexual assault, or who need information/referrals with trained professionals, 24/7. The Call Center:
- Provides telephone support, assessment, and a warm connection to appropriate services if needed.
- Dispatches the Crisis Mobile Response Team to assist with in-person support, assessment, crisis de-escalation and connection to appropriate services.
- Refers callers to Peer supports to assist with engagement to services, help to navigate the system, and on-going support.
Did you know?
- Mobile Mental Health is now the Orange County Crisis Mobile Response Team.
- The Call Center can send a peer to meet you in the community.
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Advocacy services can be accessed through the Call Center.
- The Call Center will provide information and referrals.
- The Orange County Crisis Call Center is co-located with 911 Emergency Response.
- The Orange County Crisis Mobile Response Team now provides Mental Health, Substance Use Disorder and Developmental Disability Crisis Response.
- The Orange County Crisis Call Center dispatches the Crisis Mobile Response Team (MRT) and refers callers to Peer Supports. Additionally, Rape Crisis Services are accessed through the Orange County Crisis Call Center. Given the ongoing health crisis of COVID-19/Coronavirus, the Orange County Crisis Center remains up to date on local resources and is able to support individuals experiencing difficulty during these uncertain times.