A supportive housing program for individuals diagnosed with a mental illness. Sponsored by Mental Health Association in Orange County, Inc., and support from National Alliance on Mental Illness - Alliance for Mental Illness in the County of Orange.
The purpose of this innovative project is to provide supportive housing and support services to persons with psychiatric disabilities who have been unsuccessful in traditional mental health residential programs due to multiple service needs.
- Subsidized, apartments
- 7 day a week staff coverage, 24-hr. on call service
- On-Site staff facilitation
- Individualized service planning
- Support and advocacy
- Referral and linkage to community services
- Community integration
- Financial management/budgeting
- Vocational/Educational support
- Recreational activities
- Life Skills Training
- Medication Supervision
For more information, please contact:
Home-To-Stay - PHONE: (845) 342-5219 - FAX: (845) 342-6451 Attention: Project Supervisor
Program participants, as with all housing programs in Orange County, must complete the appropriate Single Point of Access (SPOA) application or Orange County Continuum of Care Full Assessment be to be eligible for the program.
- Adult Single Point of Access (SPOA) Application
- Children’s/Family Single Point of Access (SPOA) Application
- Orange County Continuum of Care Full Assessment
- Orange County Continuum of Care Prevention Assessment