SUPPORT GROUPS SPONSORED BY MHA
- Family Ties A monthly meeting that provides advocacy, educational services, resources and supports to families who have children with social, emotional and behavioral difficulties. Family Ties Schedule
- Family and Friends Together A monthly meeting that provides advocacy, support, education and information for families of adults with severe and persistent mental illness.
Family and Friends Together Schedule
- IDD Information Alliance - Monthly group designed to provide support to caregivers, parents and grandparents of those persons with an intellectual/developmental disability(IDD). It is open to any IDD such as Autism Spectrum Disorder, Traumatic Brain Injury, Down Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, etc. The group will provide networking, support, training and education through general meetings and guest speakers. IDD Information Alliance Schedule
- Residential Forum - Monthly group open to families of adults living in an OPWDD certified setting. The group is designed for families to meet and discuss the issues faced by their loved ones and any concerns or questions they may have. Residential Forum Schedule
- SPARKS- Flyer - Monthly support group for individuals 18 and older, which is designed to provide the tools necessary to discover interests, make new friends and improve socialization.
- Vet 2 Vet - “Peer to peer” mentoring groups for veterans and members of the Armed Forces. Vet 2 Vet Schedule